Welcome to UBC Recreation Aquatics!
Aquatics programming through UBC Recreation offers drop-in swims, aqua fitness classes, and swimming lessons. The Aquatic Centre offers year-round aquatics programming for adults and youth of all ages and abilities.
Click here for our up-to-date Aquatics Drop In Calendar. Please note that our drop in schedules are subject to change.
Latest Aquatic News
A friendly reminder that this weekend is Daylight Saving Time is ending. At 2:00am on Sunday November 2, clocks will roll back one hour. Please account for this when setting your alarms and clocks for any of our Sunday leagues and programming.
Please note the change in schedule for the following dates:
- November 1st and November 2nd – all open swim times are cancelled due to swim meet
- November 11th – Facility Closed for Remembrance Day
Please note the changes in the program schedule:
- Saturday, Nov 1 – Aquacizes & Lessons cancelled
- Sunday, Nov 2 – Lessons cancelled
- Thursday, Nov 6 – Lessons cancelled
- Sunday, Nov 9 – Lessons cancelled
- Monday, Nov 10 – Lessons & Fit4Two Aquacize cancelled
We are pleased to announce that the hot tub is open to the public. We will have scheduled maintenance checks from 2:00-2:30pm each day.
Our hot tub hours of operation are as follows:
*Monday – Thursday: 7:30am – **10:00pm
*Friday: 7:30am – **9:30pm
*Saturday & Sunday: 9:00am – **9:00pm
*hot tub closed for maintenance from 2:00-2:30pm each day
**Downstairs weight room and steam room close 15 minutes before the facility closes.
Come show off your costume at the Aquatic Centre on Friday October 31st. For all children who show up in costume and say the magic phrase “Trick or Treat” get a free gift bag!