For your safety and the safety of others:
- Only use equipment on which you have been given proper instruction on
- Ask staff for assistance if you are unsure how to use a machine
- No candy, food, gum or drinks.
- Plastic water bottles are fine.
- Eat a main meal 2-4 hours prior to a workout or a light meal 1-2 hours before
- Drink water. It is important to stay hydrated
- Use spotters and weight training belts when training with heavy free weights
- Use collars on all bars every time
- Do not drop or bang weights
- Put away your weights after use
- Keep workout area clear
- Do not work out between people using benches in dumbbell area.
- Proper athletic shoes must be worn
- Bags are not allowed past the front desk
- Cardio limit 30 minutes (20 minutes at peak times)
- Report any equipment malfunctions to the staff immediately.
- If you feel faint or dizzy, stop, sit down and ask for assistance.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in loss of Birdcoop privileges.