• A 100% refund will be given if the course is cancelled.
• A 100% refund will be given if the request and program withdrawal is made prior to the course start.
• No refunds will be given for courses after they have started without medical documentation from a licensed physician. Initial contact must be no later than two days after the activity and must be submitted to the office no later than nine days after the commencement of the activity.
• If the refund reason does not meet the above conditions, the participant will be required to fill out a Refund Request form. A $25 refund processing fee will be charged on all refund requests.
• Participants withdrawing for medical reasons will receive a pro-rated refund for the remainder of the program. Medical documentation from a licensed physician is required. Notes must be received within one week of the date of illness or injury.
• When there is a discrepancy between the date of the doctor’s note and the last class taken, the pro-rated rate will start from the date full documentation was received by the office staff.
• Participants who are requesting a refund due to re-location will need to provide proof of change of address.
• Course conflicts are not a valid reason for a refund and will not be considered.