Hosted at the UBC Tennis Centre, this Open House on February 24 from 12pm-2pm is open to all staff, faculty, and community members!
February is Move UBC month, and we want to showcase all that we have to offer to help you get moving. Staff, faculty, and community members will get special first-access to summer camps registration in-person at the Tennis Centre only! Staff and faculty members are also able to redeem their discount at the Open House.
Here are just a few of the things you can enjoy at the Recreation Open House:
- Free lunch for the first 50 people at the Tennis Centre
- A walking tour of the new UBC Pool led by our Physical Activity program
- One-day-only pre-registration for UBC Summer Camps
- Free fitness classes
- A nutrition talk
- A festival-like atmosphere with games, prizes, and giveaways
- Information on all UBC Recreation program areas for staff, faculty, and community members
How to participate
- A lunchtime walk: head to the New Pool for a guided tour starting at 12:10pm, which will finish at the Tennis Centre so you can enter to win prizes, giveaways, and see the main part of the Open House.
- Host Site: head to the Tennis Centre anywhere from 12:00pm-2:00pm to check out everything and more mentioned above.