Court Booking Card
- UBC Tennis Centre requires all court booking cards be purchased in person. At the time of purchase you will be required to sign a copy of the booking policies & procedures contract associated with using a court booking card.
- UBC Tennis reserves the right to increase court booking fees within the 2016/2017 court booking card season.
Court Booking Procedures for Advance Bookings
UBC Tennis Centre offers court booking cards for advance bookings. Please review the features of these cards, as well as the policies associated with them below as all sales are final:
- Court Booking Cards are on sale for $204.75 at the UBC Tennis Centre Reception. Court Booking Cards will be active from September 1, 2016 – August 31, 2017
- Booking cards will not be pro-rated at any point during the year. The cost of the Court Booking Card will be $204.75 regardless of the day of purchase within the Court Booking Card season.
- Booking cards are non-transferable.
- A Court Booking Card does not entail discounted court fees, but allows the holder to make advanced bookings outside the regular 24-hour booking rule. Cardholders are still required to pay court fees for every booking.
- Advance bookings may be made up to seven (7) days in advance. (e.g. To book a court for an hour at 7pm on Sunday you may only book after 7pm on the Sunday prior)
- Once a court booking has been made you may only book 7 days in advance after your scheduled court time. (e.g. If you are scheduled to play Sunday 7-8pm you may only book for the next Sunday after your scheduled court time ends at 8pm.)
- A player may only book a maximum of 2 hours at any one time (1 court for 2 hours). Courts are booked on the hour, although some half hour times may be booked but ONLY to work around UBC Program Schedules.
- All court fees must be PAID IN FULL at the time of booking.
- A cardholder cannot book a court, or cancel a court, in someone else’s name.
- If the person who has booked a court is unable to play, they must inform the Centre staff 24 hours prior to the booking time to cancel the court. The cancelled court fee will be credited back to the cardholder’s Tennis Centre account as long as the cancellation is communicated at least 24 hours prior to the court time. Substitutes for court bookers are not permitted and will result in the cardholder losing his/her advanced booking privilege for 7 days.
- Court cancellations within 24 hours are non-refundable and will result in the full charge (the cost of the court) to the booker.
- Each card holder in a party may bring up to 3 non-card holders for their respective court booking.