- When entering / leaving the courts, respect any matches / games that are in progress and enter / leave the courts when a game has ended, or there is a suitable break in play.
- Do not retrieve your ball from the other court.
- Court rentals may only have a maximum 4 people on court at any given time.
- Please be courteous of those who are booked on the court before and after you. Please leave the court promptly at the end of your booking and do not enter your court sooner than your booked court time. The lounge is available for waiting and post game wrap up.
- Please switch off mobile phones.
- Keep your voice down and confined to your court as much as possible so as not to disrupt players on adjacent courts.
- Only UBC Tennis Coaching Staff are permitted to give on court instruction – external coaching is prohibited.
- No profanity.
- UBC allows a 3 ball maximum per court at any one time.
- Upon completion of UBC tennis programs please report to the front desk if you wish to pay to extend your court time – availability may vary.
Clothing & Footwear
- Proper tennis footwear should be worn at all times – non tennis footwear can damage the court surface and increases risk of injury.
- Although the club does not have rigid policy on clothing, proper sportswear is encouraged. A shirt must be worn at all times.
- If you are using the ball machine for the first time please feel free to ask for guidance.
- When you are finished using the machine please be sure to pick up all the balls and return the machine to its original location.
Food & Drink
- Food is not permitted on court.
- All drinks must be contained and sealed to prevent spillage – No pop or coffee.
- No chewing gum & no spitting.
- Please ensure that all garbage is removed when you have completed your court time.